THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

me. age at now =DD

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

:)

y.o.u ! my follower =DD

you. likelike!

20100422

belated birthday~

salam.

first =)
name: nurul izzati khairul anuar, izzat hariz zahari, siti hajar ghazali ( triple jat )
relati0n: friends ( izzati-g0od friend )
date of birth: 4 April 1995
wish f0r them: happy belated birthday.all the best in y0ur pmr.h0pe always in Allah l0ves and cares~

second =)
name: nurain jamil
relati0n: super duper best friend f0rever.
date 0f birth: 12 April 1995
wish f0r y0u: happy belated birthday my friend.all the best in y0ur pmr.pray f0r me t00~
h0pe y0u always in Allah l0ve and care~

third =)
my late eldest br0ther.
name: muhammad zulazri bin zakariah.
relati0n: my eldest br0ther.
date 0f birth: 14 April 1984
wish: rest in peace =) l0ve y0u.

4th =)
name: nurul ajmal mohamad mohsin
relation: my seni0r
date 0f birth: 17 April 1993.
wish f0r y0u: happy belated birthday sis.all the best in y0ur spm.

5th =)
name: ismanor idzwan bin ismail
relation: cousin
date of birth: 17 April 19**
wish f0r y0u: happy belated birthday bangcik.h0pe always happy with kak aimie~~


selamat hari lahir.
happy birthday.
sanah helwah~
s0rry lambat wish.hee~



0 kata kamu: