THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

me. age at now =DD

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

:)

y.o.u ! my follower =DD

you. likelike!

20180411

Beautiful starting, successful ending :’)


“Let your hopes, not your hurts; shape the future”


I still remember, back then, when he received the happy news that he can pursued his studies in Food Technology, we both were truly happy and grateful. It was 30th of January 2015, I waited for his text patiently that I ended up to fall asleep for a moment as I was so sleepy (because of the time difference) and was so nervous with the result and prayed so hardly that Allah will give him an opportunity to pursue his studies because I can’t bear to see his frustration if he can’t do so. I still remember, how I got a dream that his parents do a sujood syukur before I received those news. I still remember, when he told me the news, I cried happily as I received the news, saying that how wonderful Allah’s planned was. I still remember, how proud I was back then, and still am right now, even more than before. I still remember, how beautiful the blessing that Allah gave to us especially you; when we have Sabr, Doa & Him.


I still remember, how hard his life sometime back then, when he was getting a lot of complaint and questions asking why he did not pursuing his studies yet. I still remember, how I always saying that I will be there for him through his ups & downs, accepting him for who he are and encouraged him that everything will be okay, that his time will come soon. I still remember all those gold memories, and you know what; all the time that I spent with him is always a gold for me.


Throughout your degree life, I know it is full of thick and thin, ups and downs. Sometimes, the journey was so hard for you, I know. Sometimes, the path was so tough for you, I know. Sometimes you feel like you want to give up, I know. I gave you a lot of hard time too, I know. But you must truly a strongest kind hearted boy that He dear so much, as despite all of your hard time, He blessed you with a truly beautiful success; and you managed to go through all of it. 


And you know what sayang, 

you did truly well and so great, passing all the obstacles that you need to go through. I still remember, the day I made a surprise visit for you on your last day of your final semester paper, how happy I was at that time that you managed to pass through those years patiently. I couldn’t describe it into words how proud I am with you. Your hard works all this time had paid off. Remember back then, when you received the good news, when I wrote a special post dedicating it to you, I said something in that post. 


“Y'know, this really a good story of Sabr, and Doa.

I didn't know if this is the power of your Sabr, or the power of peoples' doa, or yeah it must really both!

Because, He'll gave to you when its come to the perfect time :)

Y'know, now you're better than others cause you've more experience than they have, didn't Allah's plan is beautiful enough?


Y'know, when you feel really down, that you'll fall to the bottom, that you'll give up in life, just remember this story.

The beautiful of Sabr, Doa and Him”


And mesmerising isn’t it, when the beautiful of Sabr, Doa and Him back then, continues to make a better you now in so many aspects. 


And I remember how frustrated I was, when I can’t attend your diploma graduation back then in 

2014 as I was in Egypt. I ended up wearing a pink purple floral baju kurung to suit it with your convocation theme so that I can feel I was there with you. Tbh, I truly didn’t know what should I give you for your graduation day. I think of so many things, but I didn’t know what will be a special heart-warming gift to you. You started your degree life with a post from me as a gift to you back then, so I was thinking to give you a same gift as before; a special post dedicated to you for ended your degree journey so well. I hope for me to be able to be here for you during your convocation day will be a meaningful gift from Him to both of us, as it is truly a lucky one for me to come back home in the middle of my studies. Allah truly gave me an opportunity to see you on your special day this time, and for that I am truly grateful and blessed. 


Congratulations Muhammad Asyraf Afiq Ibrahim, my eternal love, my kesayangan. You did well, and I am so so so proud with you. May Allah grant you with a brighter future, blessed rezq and happiness soul throughout your life.


I write you a special post today, as a gift for you; to reliving our gold memories, to always feel grateful & to always remember the helps from Allah that will never dies.


How time flies, my dearest fiancé. Your degree life starts beautifully before, and it finally ends successfully. Such a great achievement to be remember, forever 💕


Istiadat Konvokesyen UiTM kali ke-88.

Muhammad Asyraf Afiq bin Ibrahim.

Ijazah Sarjana Muda Sains (Kepujian) - Sains dan Teknologi Makanan.



261688 🌸,

11/4/2018

1.20am


0 kata kamu: