THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

me. age at now =DD

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

:)

y.o.u ! my follower =DD

you. likelike!

20170105

Hard

"You did well, don't give up, you almost there"

Assalamualaikum.

This will be a simple post from me. 
Today is 4th of January, alhamdulillah I can control my emotion, just well. Not that good, but not that bad either. What I can say is, its actually hard for me to keep being positive. I've struggling so much, but, its hard.

Is there actually any chances for me to be healthy back? I just don't know. They told me that I almost there, but I always fall in the middle of the road. But, because of them, for them, I won't give up. I'll be a bright kid again soon! Lets make it happens. Support me, for who I am now, for who I want to be. Its hard, but I wont give up, no matter how many time I stumble in the journey to be a better one. 

Thankyou, for those who are stay. Only Allah can rewards you, with all the kindness around the world. You will never know how important you are to me. It maybe countless times they want to give up on me, but they didn't, so why should I?

Stay strong, the future is bright. You will be good, just like how Aina Izzati before ✨

0 kata kamu: