THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

me. age at now =DD

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

:)

y.o.u ! my follower =DD

you. likelike!

20170102

Starts New: A Better Me



'Walk the talk'

Assalamualaikum anyone yang still baca this blog. 
Ada lagi ke masalahnya orang yang baca blog ni?
Asyik emo memanjang post-post before this :P

Well today, I promised this post won't be an emo one. 
Haha hey, believe in me, I told ya in the post before that I'll left them behind.
So, yeah. I think I've already move on from the past.
Tapi, molek lagi if I can asked for forgiveness to the person depan-depan. 
That way, I think my mind will be a lot in a peaceful state I guess.
Sebab, still, no matter how much I deny that everything is right, 
no matter how I convinced myself that I did nothing wrong,
I still think that everything is my fault. 
Well, I guess its really is my fault bila fikir balik thats why I keep feeling guilty.

Okay alih topik!

Btw, I want to start new! 2017, I really want to change.
I don't want to be a victim of depression again.
Well it is a very cruel illness you know.
You just can't control yourself no matter how hard you are trying.

So what should I do?

Don't expect anything from anybody.
Just don't.
Don't force people to do things that makes me happy.
Just don't.
Don't put so much hope in anybody.
Just don't.
Don't overprotective whats mine.
Just don't.

Because eventually,
if they want to do it, they will do it, so don't expect.
Because eventually,
if they are really care, they will makes you happy, so don't force.
Because eventually,
if they really want, they will show the efforts, so don't put the high hope.
Because eventually,
no matter how hard I protect them, if its mine, they will eventually be mine.

Allah has wrote them.

We just need to show our effort to get what we want.
In our life, in our future, in our afterlife.

So, Aina, you know all of this.
You know life is just this simple.
It is just your mind that always think differently.

If you can suppress that negative thought, everything will eventually be alright.
You'll be alright, they will be alright and everyone will be alright :)

Gambatte kudasai Ayiz-chan.
Dah takde Iman Azlan as your psychotherapist dkt sini, so you should do well in the future.
Sbb, dah takde org nak dgr dan cuba faham whats going wrong in your mind, except for those who have been through it.

Ps: Iman takes a year to recover from depression, with the help of medicine, 
its already 10 months for me, lagi dua bulan maybe I can fully recover!
Well, they told me that I keep getting better and can control myself well (atleast for the depression peoples', I am doing well) because I don't take any medicine, just a mind therapy :3

Wahh I really hope so <3 p="">
Doakan seorang Nur Aina Izzati dalam doa kalian!

Much love xoxo

Tulat dah EOR, doakan!








0 kata kamu: