THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

me. age at now =DD

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

:)

y.o.u ! my follower =DD

you. likelike!

20130517

Day 1 : Introduce , recent picture of yourself , 15 interesting facts .


" Katakanlah ( Muhammad ) , " Cukuplah Allah menjadi saksi antaraaku dan kamu sekalian . Sungguh , Dia Maha Mengetahui, Maha Melihatakan hamba-hamba-Nya "
[ Surah Al-Israk , Ayat 96 ]

Day 1 : Introduce , recent picture of yourself , 15 interesting facts 

 i - Introduce

Name : Nur Aina Izzati binti Zakariah .
Date of Birth : 11th June 1995 .
Place of Birth : Pusat Pakar Utara , Alor Setar .
Father's Name : Haji Zakariah bin Haji Madon .
Mother's Name : Prof . Dr . Hajjah Fatimah Wati binti Haji Ibrahim .
Currently Address : No . 154 , Jalan Resak 1/7 , Taman Resak , 06010 Changlun , Kedah Darul Aman .
E-mail : akuxperfek@yahoo.com

cukup dah kot untuk hampa mengorat ? -,- erk .


ii - Recent Picture of Yourself

okey saya mengaku ini hanyalah gambar curi sahaja .
maaflah , inilah gambar terbaru yang aku ada pungg .
dan gambar ni pungggg , COMEL LA JUGAK . tak ke ? 


iii - 15 Interesting Facts

1 . Youngest but matured than my sister -,-
2 . I love ice-cream very much .
3 . I hate blood even I want to be a doctor .
4 . A Chelsea Fan Club , Harimau Malaya , Kedah , JDT , Netherlands supporter .
5 . I love fruit but hate to eat vegetables .
6 . Easy to make friends , MAYBE but hard to trust them .
7 . Short but nice .
8 . I'm a mechanic in my house because I can repair things .
9 . I love reading subjects ; History , Al-Quran As-Sunnah but I hate read .
10 . I love jackets and cardigan .
11 . I love playing Subway Surf game .
12 . I love photography .
13 . Hard to sleep at night , but easy to sleep in the morning .
14 . Always have migraine and gastric .
15 .  I love traveling .

Ceh , interesting facts la sangaat .
serius , aku tak tahu nak tulis apa .
so aku tulis je la apa yang sempat aku fikir .
hee .

Till then .

0 kata kamu: