THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

me. age at now =DD

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

:)

y.o.u ! my follower =DD

you. likelike!

20130520

Day 8 : A place you've travelled to .


" Ambillah pelajaran daripada tinggalan sejarah . "

Day 8 : A place you've travelled to .

A place ? Satu tempat je ?
Are you kidding me ?

Kalau satu tempat je , Kedah je lah macam tu . 
Tapi kalau banyak tempat , hmm .

1 . Satu Malaysia kecuali Sarawak . 
2 . Indonesia .
3 . Thailand .
4 . Brunei .
5 . New Zealand .
6 . London .
7 . France .
8 . Holland .
9 . Belgium .
10 . Luxembourg .
11 . Italy .
12 . Switzerland .
13 . Germany .
14 . Austria .
15 . Monte Carlo .

Yeah , Alhamdulillah , thankyou Allah for giving me this opportunity to travel around the world .
Walaupun tak sedunia lagi travel , but I hope one day , I can travel all places in this world with my family . insha-Allah . 

Ya Allah , teringin sangat nak jejakkan kaki ke Baitullah , Makkah .
Semoga Allah makbulkan . Aamiin .
Ya Rab . 

till then .

p/s : 14 days before going to Palam -,-


0 kata kamu: